Thursday, June 25, 2009

a book

My Dear friends,

How are you? I bet you are now coloring your life with big brush (step) and bright paint and I am happy to hear that. Gambate!

Well, as you see, I am going back to this warm island once more. Never knew that I would come back so early, just after I spend 2 weeks in Jakarta, even though 2 weeks is enough to gather the experience (and have fun)in such luxury hotel like Kempinski. The hotel is really a Grand Lady. That what’s they said and I agreed.

My friends, I want to share a book that I read before. The book left me the thought of friendship in a different point of view, since I remembered I have so many experience of friendship before, which is I can’t explain in words what I felt when I find betrayal in it, this book is good to show me how it feels when you have been betrayed of someone that you care for (not in love relationship but in friendship).

I hope, I would not ever be Hassan or most of all I would never be Amir.

If once, I was be Amir, I apologize with all my heart for what I’ve done and will do that Amir did to the son of Hassan.

The book is “THE KITE RUNNER” by Khaled Hosseini. The story was set in Afghanistan before and during the country was taken over by Soviet. It is not politic or war that Mr. Hosseini talking about but the beauty of the land and the feeling when we (a person) going through in a friendship, in good time and bad, and also redemption. Personally, after I read this book, I thank God, because here in Indonesia there is no caste (kasta).

Well then, buy the book you will never regret it or if you don’t have so much time, Google it.
Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment